Monday, January 25, 2010

The morning is strange time of day.
No one really knows how to feel. They are sometimes happy, some times mad or grumpy. Some people are very very awake really fast and others arn't untill noon at best.
Everyone at some point or another drinks coffee in the morning.
atleast once in their life. Think of it like it's a drug. Just a more society acceptable drug. In a way that's just what it is.




I hate the birds singing outside my window.
I hate the bright warming sunlight shinning thought onto my face to gently wake me from my sleep.
I hate the feeling of a new morning and new ideas and thoughts.
I hate the feeling of the warm clean water falling gently onto my newly awaken skin.
I hate that I love all these feelings.




It's a play on a poem i had todo once in my highschool poetry class about how you had to talk about all the stuff you love but talk about it like you hate it. In the example poem it was about how she "hated the sparkle of your eyes when you look at me"
See I'm not that hateful. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment